Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 September 2014

MOUNTAIN GOES TO MOHAMED


DEAR  CEO  /  BUSINESS - OWNER  :

You have a beautiful website , with meaningful content describing your products / services

But few visitors : fewer Customers

Do not despair 

If Mohamed does not come to Mountain , let  Mountain  go to Mohamed  !

If Customers do not come to your Web site , send your Web site to your Customers  !

As an Email , containing :

*   Text / Images / Drawings / Diagrams / Tabulations

*    Icons / Photos / PPT / Audio - Video / Everything Multi-Media

Send your  Web-Site  Encapsulating  EmailWEE  }  to :

2,27,000 +  Indian Companies in  2000 +  cities

8000 Chambers of Commerce  in  5332  cities of the World


In matter of minutes  !

From ,


send your Marketing Messages , all over the World , as
Elephant  in an Envelope  !

Make  B2B  your Marketing Mantra ( Holy Chant )


with regards ,

( click to view my profile )
Mumbai , India

FAQ :

Can I send  WEE  ( Web site Encapsulating Email ) to my other Customers which  are NOT in B2B database ( 2,27,000 + Indian Companies ) , by using Outlook / G-Mail ?

Ans :

Sure ! No problem
Just use our site to Compose your  WEE  as per following steps

Step 1 :  Take screen shot of your website then paste it in a paint or ms word
Step 2 :   From there you have to again copy the image and paste it in a your outlook massage.

( You will find the following text editor on “COMPOSE MESSAGE” page of www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  after login )







No comments:

Post a Comment