Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 September 2014

RE: Target Dates


Shuklendu


As always , I am available to clarify the requirements at any time , whenever I was asked to visit your office

You are aware that , in order to clarify Nitin's doubts , I visited your office in August and left with you , my handwritten list of priorities

During my earlier visit too ( in June or July ) , I agreed with whatever changes Nitin suggested

As regards question of resources is concerned ,

>  there has been very little, if any ,  maintenance work for CustomizeResume for over one year now. During this past one year , Satish has only worked on B2B

>  because of our inability to increase the monthly amount , I agreed to a revenue-share arrangement in case of B2B

Again , I have never argued re whatever target-dates were fixed by your team

On most occasions , I did not even insist on any target dates ( although , regularly requested )

with regards,

hcp





From: Shuklendu Baji [mailto:shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 11:39 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Subject: RE: Target Dates

HCP Sir,

I will ask Nitin to work out target dates. According to him, meeting is required to clarify the requirements. If design / functionality changes later on, it becomes difficult to achieve target dates.

He is visiting his doctor today. I will ask him to talk to you and organize the meeting.

About resources, as you know the monthly retainership fee has remained same from April 2012. Even at that time the basis was 2 days per week. Since that time, salaries and other costs have increased. In spite of all this, the resources have been allocated on an average 4 days a week.  I hope you can appreciate that Satish needs to be deployed on other projects to recover costs (even leaving aside opportunity costs and margins).

If you feel something is urgent and require more resources than 2 days per week, we may mutually work out the additional cost on a pro-rata basis.

I sincerely hope I have not given offence by these comments. I have highest respect and regard for you personally.

And I remain committed to bringing all your visions to life.

Thanks

Shuklendu

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 8:42 AM
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Target Dates

Shuklendu


I spoke to Nitin , last friday and again yesterday re target dates for balance items for B2B

I have also been requesting for this , in my various emails , during the past few weeks

Nitin says , Satish is busy with some other urgent work and will not be able to take up these balance items for another 2/3 weeks

While you are the best judge re deployment of your resources  ( over which , I have no control ) , what I fail to understand is inability to indicate target dates - even if in Oct or Nov !

I would highly appreciate for you to discuss with Nitin / Satish and let me have FIRM target dates for uploading :


>  Adding drop-list of " Type of Message.............. " in " Compose Message " page

>  Hoarding of the World

>  Message Search

>  Email to your Friend

> " Blast Message - City wise " ( a page where there is NO drop-list / selection of INDUSTRY )- only for Corporate


regards ,

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment