Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 September 2014

FW: Happy to Help You


Dear   Anurag ,


Can I help you ?


I find that , so far , you have NOT registered BPTP , on




Just phone me ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 ) if you are facing any problem


As soon as you register , we will send you an Activation Link to click

As soon as you click that link , your Account will get activated and get credited with a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE emails


Then , all that remains is :


>    Compose a Marketing Message and SAVE

>    Await my APPROVAL of your message ( done within a few hours - or in minutes , if you are in a hurry )

>    Blast message to 1,000 Companies of your choice ( takes a few MINUTES  !  )



It is time to reach out to your Potential Customers , pro-actively / aggressively  !

And now , it is easy  !


regards,

hemen  parekh


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 2:42 PM
To: anurag.tripathi@bptp.com
Subject: Fwd: Happy to Help You

Dear Anurag

I hope I have been able to answer your questions re our online message
blasting service,


Do not hesitate to phone in case of any doubts

Regards,

Hemen Parekh

0-9867550808

Mumbai


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment