Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Datamining Big Data


Dear  Sree


During your visit to our office , I briefly explained , how we can predict ,


>     WHO............ ( which company ) will advertise

>     WHAT........... ( position / vacancy )

>     WHEN........... ( Date / Month )


using , data-mining / BIG DATA predictive analytics / trend analysis

I had planned to give this as a project to Rohini Damahe ( lecturer in Computer Science at L&T Institute of Technology ) for her ME

Somehow , her Guide did not approve of this project !

I attach 14 emails that I had sent to Rohini re this project , between May - Sept 2013

I don't know where we could fit this into our priorities , but of one thing I am sure :

If quickly carried out , we would be the FIRST in the entire WORLD , to have done this  !

regards,

hemen



No comments:

Post a Comment