Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 19 September 2014

FW: Message Search page


Nitin

What is the progress on this ?

Pl phone me

hcp


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 8:55 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: Message Search page

Nitin ,

As far as our next pages to be developed are concerned , our priorities are :

>   One remaining modification of " Compose Message " page ( without which , we cannot proceed to develop, " Message Search " page ). This is :

     *  As shown in my handwritten note / U-I of Message Search page ( dt 07 July ) , to add , right below the MESSAGE TITLE bar,

        Message Type : ........................................ ( as per list sent to you earlier )

     And store into the database , each composed / saved message , against this " MESSAGE TYPE "

     This is because , in " Search Message " page , we want the visitors to be able to search ( the very first SEARCH PARAMETER ) , by

     " Message Type " before " refining " by Industry / Country

     A casual visitor will also be able to search / view , any stored message ( live or obsolete )- but he cannot click " I am Interested " button

On the other hand , a REGISTERED ( but not PAID ) free-listed subscriber would be able to click , " I am Interested " button -

AND ,

without having Rs 0.20 deducted from his account ( as promised now , on FREE-LISTING page )


>   Next would be , "  Hoarding of the World " page

>  Then the " Message Search " page

>  Then the " Email To A Friend " page

hcp





No comments:

Post a Comment