Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 24 August 2015

Greetings from a Tech Entrepreneur in Bay Area


sudhirbhatti@gmail.com


Dear Sudhir ,


Nirmit suggested that I respond to your mail

Feel free to phone me ( +919867550808 ) , after 9 am ( IST ) on 26th morning

In the meantime , you may want to look up :

Ø   www.B2BmessageBlaster.com ( Online B2B messaging Service )
Ø  
Ø  www.CustomizeResume.com ( Auto generation of Personal Analytics Graphs )
Ø  
Ø  
Ø  
Ø  

Earlier , I had launched – and now , de-hosted :

Ø  www.RecruitGuru.com ( Text Resume Parsing to create Structured / searchable Database of jobseekers )
Ø  
Ø  
Ø  
Ø www.IndiaRecruiter.net ( you can see some pages at WayBackMachine )
Ø  

I have also done some work ( about 10 years back ) on job-posting on multiple job boards , thru a tool , but never got around to completing it

With regards,

Hemen parekh


From: Nirmit Parekh [mailto:nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 5:08 PM
To: Mr Hemen Parekh
Subject: FW: Greetings from a Tech Entrepreneur in Bay Area


From: Sudhir Bhatti [mailto:sudhirbhatti@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 August 2015 10:05
To: nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: Greetings from a Tech Entrepreneur in Bay Area

Hi Nirmit,

Hope all is well and 3P Consultants is doing great. I came across your profile while learning about 3P Consultants on LinkedIn and thought of reaching out.

I am a University of Southern California MBA and tech entrepreneur based out of Bay Area, currently prototyping a platform for recruiting firms to post a job to all Indian job boards with one submission and screen/track the top talent in one dashboard.

I would appreciate if you could spare 10 min from your busy schedule to share your feedback and tremendous experience in this space. I am sure you must be inundated with similar requests but I thought of giving it a shot. Thanks for reading this and I value your time.

Warm Regards,
Sudhir Bhatti
www.linkedin.com/in/sudhirbhatti

No comments:

Post a Comment