Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 13 August 2015

Data mining Project


Rohini

Shuklendu and myself will be visiting the Institute on Friday ( 16th ) at 10 am for a Review Meeting of project
I would appreciate if you can brief us on the status of your Data mining Project , when we are there
Shuklendu has already emailed to you , answers to the queries raised by you
If there are any doubts , do not hesitate to phone him
Of course , you are always welcome to contact me for any clarifications
hcp 

No comments:

Post a Comment