Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 9 August 2015

BENCH MARKING INDIA INC


Dear Friends ,


I need your help !


Please take a look at the attachment


In my yesterday's email to Shri Amitabh Kant - Secretary , DIPP , I have offered to design such a web site , if requested


But , then I asked myself :


>    For doing something good , why should I wait " to be requested " ?


>    If I think , it is my duty to return to the Society ( in this case , 57 million MSME ) , what it has given me , why wait for someone to " ask me " ?


>    Before I " kick the bucket " , should not I put my accumulated knowledge , to the service of the Society ?



May be such questions haunt you , too  ! - even as , many of us find it difficult to " Pass Time "  !


Can we , all work together , and conceptualize / design / develop , a web site , called :




Then hand it over to ASSOCHAM / FICCI / CII , to maintain / grow


They can approach / influence their MEMBER FIRMS , to contribute their " Knowledge / Knowhow "


If possible , let us discuss , when we meet today


regards,

hcp

,




No comments:

Post a Comment