Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 13 August 2015

B2BMessage Blaster Updates


shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net

nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net

3pgroup@3pconsultants.co.in



Dear Team,


I am happy to invite you to visit this page

By end of next week , we will add a feature which will allow " approved " organizations to contribute their " Investment in India " related news , directly , on their own

Of course, such news will become visible , only after my approval

Feel free , to share this link with your contacts

Your suggestions , if any , are most welcome

hcp

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CC:

Nitin / Satish,

Congrats on a job well executed !


From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 3:45 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: B2BMessage Blaster Updates

Sir,

We have uploaded “Who Is Investing In India” page on B2BMessageBlaster.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

No comments:

Post a Comment