Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 4 August 2015

INDIAN FLAG ON " WHO IS INVESTING IN INDIA ? " PAGE

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net

nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuklendu ,


#   FLAG

I spoke about this in my yesterday's mail

This link shows some examples of a " fluttering " Indian flag

Question :

On a fluttering flag , it may not be possible to write :

----------------------------------------------------------------

15  August  2015

Ushering Freedom of Digital India

----------------------------------------------------------------

If so , can we try writing above the flag .......... 15  August  2015

and below the flag................. ..............Ushering Freedom of Digital  India

-------------------------------------------------------------

#  COUNTERS

One more - and not too difficult - way to impress Shri Amitabh Kant , would be to incorporate following dynamic counters on this page :

>  Total No of News Records......................

>  News Records for ( country name ).........

Pl examine

Since , I would like the entire page to go live on 14th afternoon , I would appreciate if I can visit your office next Tuesday ( 11th ) to take a final look at how everything works and whether it will appeal Foreign Visitors

There are bound to be a few , last minute enhancement-suggestions !

I would like to call up Amitabh on 14th afternoon to announce the launch and to wish him ,

" Happy Independence Day "

Pl confirm

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment