Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 6 August 2015

RE: Live Chat offline message received from (hemen)


Dear Ruby ,

My mobile no is :

0-98,67,55,08,08

regards,

hemen parekh

Andheri , Mumbai

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read Mr Bansal's remarks in this article , prompting me to seek his email ID :

--------------------------------------

Dear Prashant ,

( Live Mint )
------------------

I read with interest , your above-mentioned article in today's HT

It is , indeed gratifying that Ministers / Officers of NDA government , not only welcome and listen to ideas / suggestions sent by ordinary citizens like me , but even go ahead and implement these , if found capable of solving a national problem

Proof :

About 6 weeks back , I first heard about National Career Service portal

That reminded me of my conceptual note ,  " World Wide Work Federation - W3F " ( see at www.hemenparekh.in ) , prepared some 5 years back

Based on that concept , I sent out my proposal to :

>  Shri  Bandaru Dattatrey-ji ( Minister for Labour )

>  Shri Kalraj Mishra-ji  ( Minister for MSME )

Relevant emails are attached

Apart from the issue of bridging the digital divide between the jobseekers ( especially those in remote corners , without a landline based broadband connection but owning internet-connected Smart phones ) and the Employers , I have sent quite a few other proposals to Ministers / Secretaries / MPs / MLAs etc ( You can find these on " World  Wide  Wall " page )

Many years back , in my ( now de-hosted ) portal ...www.GlobalRecruiter.net......... , I had implemented the idea of :

A COMMON / CENTRAL DATABASE OF ALL THE JOBS AND ALL THE JOBSEEKERS OF INDIA,

which can be " accessed " from any " Partner Website " by anyone , at any time , without any payment !

And any web site can become a " Partner Web site " , in a matter of hours , by simply " Copy / Pasting " , a few lines of S/W code , from ..........www.GlobalRecruiter.net  !

If desired by Labour Ministry , I would be happy to handover ( without any obligation ) , the entire software code for implementing this game-changing intervention

If there are any questions , do not hesitate to phone me ( M - 98,67,55,08,08 )

with regards,

hemen  parekh






From: Ruby Khatri [mailto:ruby.khatri@peoplestrong.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 12:01 PM
To: 'hemen'
Subject: RE: Live Chat offline message received from (hemen<hcp@recruitguru.com>)

Hi Dear,

Greetings!!

Thanks for writing to us. Please share your contact number to discuss this further.

Regards,
Team PeopleStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment