Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 20 August 2015

RE:


Dear Aditi ,


Thanks for writing

And never " hesitate " sending your email to anyone - as long as it is relevant and more importantly , it is POLITE !

I just read from a news item that TalentPad closed down , this month , after struggling for 14 months

One more newly-launched job portal also closed down

In the past , I have , myself launched - and closed down - following :







Reason ?

In many cases , my " Offering " was much ahead of its time

There was also the question of non-availability of funds  , coupled with my reluctance to borrow !

In case , some of your co-students wish to get into this industry ( online recruitment ) , I will be happy to guide them , including making available full concept-notes / logic / User Interface / Databases of 4.7 million Resumes and some 5 million Job Advts , etc ., for developing ,



> www.B2CmessageBlaster.com( somewhat like InMobi's " Miip " mobile app - only superior ! )


Of course , concerned students would require a deep knowledge/experience  of "  .Net " architecture / programming / database structures etc


Incidentally , if some of the students are interested in applying BIG DATA ANALYTICS , to uncover patterns / trends and be able to " Predict " , which Company will advertise for which Vacancy and on what date , they can take from me , that database of 5 Million job advts posted by some 60,000 Indian Companies , over the past 7/8 years


Marketing cannot get any better than being able to " predict " what your customers ( in this case , Indian Employers ) will need and when !

I am glad you will find time to go thru my " MARCOM - Marketing Communications " section on ,


Good Luck,

hemen uncle





From: Aditi Dalmia [mailto:pgp15.aditi@spjimr.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 11:03 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Re:

Uncle, I had written this email a long time back and was hesitant to send it to you. I hope you are doing well!
On 18 Aug 2015 11:01, "Aditi Dalmia" <pgp15.aditi@spjimr.org> wrote:
Dear Hemen Uncle,
Hope this email finds you in good health! I'm extremely sorry for the delay, just learning to cope with the daily demands of an MBA.
Mummy told me about 3P Consulting, and it definitely seems very interesting to me! I worked at a start up in the recruitment business, called TalentPad earlier and loved every bit of it. She also told me about some of your work over the years, from your expertise and experience.
I am going to be majoring in marketing in my second year and I bet it would be very interesting to read.
Regards,
Aditi

No comments:

Post a Comment