Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 5 February 2015

RE: FW: Email campaign by Shoptimize


Nitin

I have forwarded your mail to Vardhan

I still think it is a good idea to provide this explanation on Compose page

hcp

From: nitin.ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 6:14 PM
To: Hemen Parekh; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Re: FW: Email campaign by Shoptimize

Dear Sir,
 
 
Mr. Vardhan can copy paste their existing  HTML file contents in to the text box provided in our Compose New Message Page. (attached screen shots).  
 
 
 
Regards,
 
Nitin Ruge
 
On February 5, 2015 at 6:37 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Nitin

Pl clarify to Vardhan

hcp

From: Vikram Maurya [mailto:vikram.maurya@shoptimize.in]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 5:04 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: nitin.ruge; Vardhan Phadnis
Subject: RE: Email campaign by Shoptimize

Dear Mr. Parekh,
It was pleasure meeting you today morning and we appreciate the efforts taken by you to explain the services provided by your company.
As discussed with Mr. Nitin over phone in the morning, it will be great if he can revert on the queries of Mr. Vardhan for a detailed understanding of the same.
Regards,
On 5 Feb 2015 16:27, "Hemen Parekh" <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Vardhan

When Vikram visited my office this morning , Nitin Ruge ( Sentient Systems ) explained to him how this can be done

I hope he has communicated to you

I now look forward to your promotional blasts

regards,

hemen

From: Vardhan Phadnis [mailto:vardhan@shoptimize.in]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 4:46 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Pallavi Goray; Vikram Maurya
Subject: Email campaign by Shoptimize

Dear Mr. Parekh,

We want to use a HTML file for our email campaign so that the main email flyer is visible to the audience in the email body itself. Please refer to the email below.

Can you please advise how can that be done? Currently there is only one option to upload a picture of our email flyer?

Also, can we see how the email that is sent out by you looks like?

Regards,

Vardhan Phadnis
Phone: +91 9004765255

No comments:

Post a Comment