Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 February 2015

RE: APPEAL FOR FIEO MANAGING COMMITTEE ELECTIONS


Dear Amit


Thanks for writing

Not being an exporter , I am unlikely to receive the ballot papers

But I wish you all success with your candidature

Incidentally , I am trying to contribute towards the growth of Indian Exports , thru my Online Messaging service,




Our online database consists of 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 cities of the World

Using our service , Indian Companies ( especially , MSME ) can Compose / Send out their Marketing Messages to these Chambers of Commerce , within a matter of minutes , with just a few clicks  !

All they need to do is ,


>    Explain their products / services

>    Request the Chamber President to forward their email message to their Member Firms


I estimate that , on an average , these Chambers have 1000 Member Firms each

That means , a total of some 8 MILLION foreign companies  !


Our online process is explained at page , "  Dear  Pallavi "

To see actual , past messages already blasted by Indian Companies , visit ,  "  World  Wide  Wall  "

Our FREE registration is also open to ,   "  Self  Employed " persons

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards,

hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai








From: Amit Goyal [mailto:amitelection2015@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 4:18 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: APPEAL FOR FIEO MANAGING COMMITTEE ELECTIONS

Dear Exporter Friends,
SUB: APPEAL FOR FIEO MANAGING COMMITTEE ELECTIONS
As you may be aware that FIEO Managing Committee Elections are under way and most of you must have received the ballot papers by now.
I sincerely request you to Vote & Support me as your coandidate for the All India Export House Category.
If you have received the ballot kindly send the same to my Office in Mumbai at the below address or call my office for further help and contact Mr Pinto on 09869377766
Sarju internaitonal ltd
501 Inizio Building,
5th Floor Cardinal Gracious Road,
Chakala, Mumbai 400 099
I humbly request you to Vote for me your candidate so that I can continue to serve you even better at FIEO.
With best regards,
Yours sincerely,
Amit Goyal

No comments:

Post a Comment