Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 9 February 2015

Missing Subscribers


A few days back , I wrote to you re registration of a company " JADES ' for which , I found no email record in Falconide log

Yesterday , similar thing has happened in case of a company " Dream Consultancy " for whom , I cannot find any record in Falconide log !

Couple of similar cases have also happened a few months back

At that time , Satish told me that this ( no email in Falconide log ) could have happened if the registering Subscriber had entered WRONG email Id

Has same thing happened in these recent cases ?

If yes , is there any way to immediately ( even as Subscriber is filling in the Registration Form ) check the correctness of the Email Id being entered - and , if found to be wrong , the alert the Subscriber , at once ?

Pl examine a solution

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment