Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 February 2015

FW: Trial Results


Dear Geetanjali

I wonder if you were able to download and test "  RESUME  RATER  " tool

Regards,

hemen

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 12:24 PM
To: 'Geetanjali Kulkarni'
Cc: 'raju@3pconsultants.co.in'
Subject: RE: Trial Results

Dear Geetanjali



I have requested my colleague Raju to send you the details


Incidentally , at.... World  Wide  Wall.....you will find marketing messages from a few web sites , including ,



regards,

hemen




From: Geetanjali Kulkarni [mailto:geetanjali@careersunbound.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 12:16 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: raju@3pconsultants.co.in; Anup Kumar
Subject: Re: Trial Results

Dear Sir,

Greetings! Thanks for your mail. 

Could you let me know the jobs for which you tried to recruit, and if possible pl also share the Job Descriptions, so that we can try to see what went wrong in the results. Though the application works best for IT, healthcare & hospitality, it is able to give results for other domains.

I would be installing the resume rater today, after getting download permissions and required .net setup. Shall connect with you regarding the messaging service too. 

Best Regards
Geetanjali

Image removed by sender.
Geetanjali Kulkarni | Manager - Business Development
Careersunbound | 209/1B/1A Range Hills Road | Pune - 411020.
Ph:+91- 020-2556 0640 | Fax: 020-25430146 | Mobile: 09881096687|
USA:1779Massachusetts Ave NW|Suite 715 Washington,DC20036|
Email: geetanjali@careersunbound.com  | URL: http://www.careersunbound.com

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Geetanjali


Using the trial instances provided by you , my colleague , Raju did try couple of searches , which yielded unsatisfactory resumes

Perhaps , your database does not have the type of candidates we need to fulfill our current mandates

We are not into IT / Healthcare or Hospitality industry recruitment



In the meantime , I invite you to use online Messaging service of


to market your SaaS to 2,28,000 + Indian Companies



Only yesterday , we uploaded a new feature called




As soon as you compose your message , it will get uploaded on this page

Any visitor can search it and respond to you , by clicking , “ I am Interested “ button



On this page , you will find messages posted by,

Ø  Namojob.com

Ø  JobSandhi.com


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 – 98,67,55,08,08



With regards ,

Hemen  parekh


PS

I wonder if you could download  RESUME  RATER  tool and try it  !


No comments:

Post a Comment