Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 February 2015

FW: List of Members of Parliament of Rajya Sabha


Nitin

Not counting the uploading of 2 plain text pages ( Ease of Doing Business / Dear Pallavi ) , our VERY FIRST priority is :

Email Alerts

For this , I have already sent to you:

>  Write up of the Email that has to go out to,

    DIPP / Other Central Ministers / Chief Ministers of States / Industry Ministers and Industry Secretaries of States /
    Indian Ambassadors - Consuls posted abroad / Members of Lok Sabha / Members of Rajya sabha / Members of
    State Legislative Assemblies etc

And Sanjivani has already sent to you 3 databases and spoken to you to know whether these meet your needs

Attached find one more database

Sanjivani is on leave for a couple of days but , upon her return , she will start compilation of MLA database ( Statewise )

I would highly appreciate , if you will indicate the TARGET COMPLETION DATE for " Email Alerts "

I plan to visit Delhi for meeting Amitabh Kant / Senior DIPP officers , AFTER launch of " Email Alerts "

I strongly believe that when they actually receive some ( Demo ) email , they would agree to upload on Make In India web site , our proposed page :

Database of Indian Companies


hcp

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 2:01 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: List of Members of Parliament of Rajya Sabha

Dear Sir,


Please find attached Excel File of Rajya Sabha.

Total Memebers  -                291
Email Id not Found-               30
Invalid Email Id-                      3
                                      ---------------------
Total Email Id-                    258


Thanks & regards,

Sanjivani

No comments:

Post a Comment