Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 5 February 2015

FW: Email campaign by Shoptimize


Nitin


Earlier today , Vikram ( Shoptimize ) spoke with you re this from my office

I believe , you confirmed that this is possible - and how they can do this

If this is possible , then I suggest that we make a CLEAR / BOLD mention of this on our " Compose Message " page

It is quite possible that many Subscribers may find this very advantageous

One more thing :

Vikram mentioned that one advantage of this is that ,

if a Recipient ( of the message ) , clicks on some link ( say , FREE DEMO ) , within that message and taken to Sender's web site , then we ( B2B ) can come to know WHO ( which Email ID ) clicked ,

and , be able to pass on that info ( that Email ID ? ) to the Sender Company

That will enable them to know , WHO visited their site

and be able to follow up with that party

Sounds interesting  !

Do you see any downside ?

hcp  

PS

In any case , can you pl send a reply to Vardhan ?

From: Vardhan Phadnis [mailto:vardhan@shoptimize.in]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 4:46 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Pallavi Goray; Vikram Maurya
Subject: Email campaign by Shoptimize

Dear Mr. Parekh,

We want to use a HTML file for our email campaign so that the main email flyer is visible to the audience in the email body itself. Please refer to the email below.

Can you please advise how can that be done? Currently there is only one option to upload a picture of our email flyer?

Also, can we see how the email that is sent out by you looks like?

Regards,

Vardhan Phadnis
Phone: +91 9004765255

No comments:

Post a Comment