Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 7 February 2015

Email Alerts


Nitin


I refer to our telecon , yesterday afternoon


As far as insertion of " State Name " ( against each " City Name " ) is concerned , let us plan as follows :


#   Existing 2.28 lakh Company Records

     As per statement sent by you sometime back , these Companies are located in 380 cities

     Hopefully , by today evening , Sanjivani will assign to each of these ( City Names ) , its corresponding

     " State Name " and send to you



#   Future new arrivals thru Jobs RSS feeds

     2 days back , I have sent to you , 2 links where thousands of Indian Cities are listed as per States

     Pl use one of these link and have a " Mapping " mechanism to assign State Names

     If you come across any JOB ADVT , where city-name itself is missing , just reject it



Future new arrivals thru REGISTRATION

     Pl introduce a field for " State " ( after " Country " field ) in the Registration field

     If this is not possible for ALL the countries , then at least do it for " India "


I hope , before lunch today , you will indicate TARGET LAUNCH date

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment