Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Congrats


Dear Abhijit


Congrats on funding from IDG Ventures

Your site is a proof that Job Portals can continue to innovate / re-invent , despite being among the oldest web sites in India

I invite you to look up :


www.CustomizeResume.com ( launched some 3 years back )


It was the " successor " to my following web sites ( now de-hosted ) :







You can still look up a few archived pages of IndiaRecruiter.net by entering its URL at ,




You may also want to download our tool , " RESUME  RATER " from Softpedia  or Cnet

Over the last 8 years , some 15,000 + copies of Resume Rater , have been downloaded by Recruiters from around the World

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards,

hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai








PS:

Incidentally , feel free to promote ( market ) your web site among 2,28,000 + Indian Companies ( Employers ) , using , our online messaging service at ,


No comments:

Post a Comment