Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 1 September 2014

Validating Bounced Emails


Kailas ,


I refer to our talk last Thursday

I hope , Tushar has started copy/pasting ( from Falconide logs ) , into an Excel Sheet , all the bounced ( Soft / Hard ) email IDs

Then change characters before ( prefix ), " @ " , with :

>    info

>    contact

>    reply

>    feedback

>    sales

>    marketing............etc

Next :

Start with " info " and test the validity using the web site that he knows

Those that are declared " VALID " , to be replaced against the name of that Company , using tool developed by Nitin and installed in our ADMIN page

For those that " Fail " , now insert " contact " and repeat the process

Keep repeating , with all the prefixes shown above

It is a slow process , but sure process  !

Most Important :

As of today , in Falconide logs , there are 26,843 blasted emails

Out of these , may be 10,000 could be " bounced "- which , Tushar has to copy/paste

But ,

In the next few days , some more subscribers may join and blast another 20,000 emails - which , in turn , may result in another 4000 bounced emails  !

How will Tushar know / remember , which he has already copy/pasted at any point of time , and which are still remaining to be copy/pasted ?

If required , pl discuss this with Nitin and find some easy solution

Let Tushar prepare and send to me / Nitin , every evening ,in an excel sheet , how many VALID emails he has been able to replace in our online database , thru ADMIN tool ( No for the day / Cumulative )

hcp





No comments:

Post a Comment