Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 1 September 2014

URGENT


Kailas ,


After the launch of B2B , 75 subscribers registered

Of these , 34 have already " activated " their links ( 41 have yet to do so )


As suggested by me , Nitin / Satish are ,


>  crediting the Accounts of these 34 ACTIVE subscribers with 1000 Free email IDs ( joining bonus )

>  sending to you , the email ID database of these 34


As soon as you get the database , please send out to these 34 , following email ( thru Outlook or Gmail )

But,

all email IDs must be in " Bcc " , so they don't know the others

In the meantime , Satish is figuring out , how to Re-Send the Activation Links to the remaining 41

When he does , I will compose another message ( slightly different ) for those 41

If there are any questions , phone me at once

hcp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Dear  Subscriber ,


Many thanks for registering on ,


A few days after you registered , for NEW subscribers , we introduced a  JOINING BONUS  of  1,000 FREE  email-blasts  !

As a very special case , we have decided to extend this FREE BONUS to you and credited your Account with 1,000 emails

As soon as you login at " Blast Message " page , you will find a counter , showing 1,000 emails to your credit

Using this FREE bonus , you can Compose your Marketing Messages and Blast the same to 1000 potential customers ( from our online database of 2,27,000 + Indian Companies and 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , in 5,332 cities of the World  ! )

You have no obligation , what-so-ever  !

On the other hand , you may end-up with  1,000 NEW Customers  for your products / services , without spending ONE RUPEE  !

I invite you to take advantage of this limited period offer , NOW  !

regards ,


( click to view my profile )

Mumbai


PS:

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08

If you do not remember your User ID / Password , then send me an email giving

>  your name

>  your Company Name

>  your City

----------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment