Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 5 September 2014

New Subscriber


Nitin,


URGENT

Yesterday evening ,"  Knowchem Technology - Pune " registered as a Subscriber

For its name to appear as a Subscriber , on Site Statistics page , he would have clicked on the Activation Link sent

From Falconide log , I did find that we have delivered an email at 4;25 pm ( must be Activation Link )

But

When he clicked that link , our second email ( informing him about crediting his account with 1000 free emails ) , should have gone

I could not find this in Falconide log  !

Earlier , in case of Ansh Creations ( who registered on Tuesday ) , I did find both of those emails

Can you please look into this and let me know , so that I can phone up Mr Satish Chavan ( Knowchem ) ?

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment