Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 September 2014

FW: Existing users for IBM Watson Analytics


Dear Priyanka / Prashant,

I suppose you could not respond earlier to my following email reply , because of the intervening holidays



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 11:15 AM
To: 'Priyanka S V'
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Subject: RE: Existing users for IBM Watson Analytics

Dear Prashant,

Thanks for writing

I have been in contact with the IBM Watson Analytics team ( notably , Fabian at Singapore ) over phone and emails , for over 2 months now

It is true that I have registered on Watson Analytics and uploaded following structured databases :

Job Advts compiled over past 7 years ( from job portals )................ 2 million

Resumes of Job seekers...................................................................1 million

However , I find that Watson fails to answer the issues raised by me in attachments

After you had a chance to go through the attachments , I would be happy if you can plan a visit to my office for a personal discussion

You may also want to look up :


Over the course of next few weeks , my colleagues Shuklendu Baji / Nitin Ruge ( Sentient Systems - Malad ) , plan to add many more " functionalities " to this page , as described in attachments

Warm Regards,


( click to view my profile )

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08 /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com





From: Priyanka S V [mailto:priyanka.sv@sonata-software.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 10:52 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Existing users for IBM Watson Analytics

Dear hemen

You are one for the existing users for Watson Analytics and therefore we’ve reached out to you.

As an introduction, we are an IBM’s business partners and have been working with organizations across India to help drive productive across their organizations.

Many Watson Analytics users have continued their premium subscriptions as they found value and speed which Watson Analytics provided them with.

Would you keen to have a quick chat?

Some benefit includes:
  • Data refinement that cleanses and helps you shape messy data into meaningful data
  • Natural language query that lets you engage with data in a human way to find new associations and insights
  • Predictive analytics to automatically surface the variables driving outcomes
  • Compelling dashboards and visualizations automatically created for you to help you tell more powerful stories
  • Sharing and collaboration to communicate insights with others and fast-track decision making
  • Connectors to pull in external data like social data, cloud and internal enterprise data stores to enrich your analysis

Best regards,
Prashant Kandoji
National Business Manager
prashanth.kandoji@sonata-software.com
M: 9900184605

For Unsubscribe pls email : priyanka.sv@sonata-software.com

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment