Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 September 2014

Compose Message Page


HIGH  PRIORITY

----------------------------------

Nitin ,

As discussed over phone ( while reviewing thru TeamViewer ) , pl add one more search-bar within the TEXT EDITOR , as suggested by you

We must be able to clearly point out to the Subscriber , this facility of being able to ,

>  Search desired photo / image by simply entering the desired SEARCH-TERM into the Search Bar

>  Then , find / click / open the"  DOWNLOAD / DESIGN  BOX " by clicking on the IMAGE button in the TEXT EDITOR ( How can he find this button ? I had to ask Satish )

>  Then , when that BOX opens , enter / type the relevant URL of the IMAGE into this box

I am not quite sure whether the following DESCRIPTION / WRITE-UP , is adequate or not but you may suitably modify it and add above the SEARCH BAR :

To embed photo / image into your text message , enter relevant keyword ( Search Term ) below and click FETCH IMAGE

   Then click IMAGE button in EDITOR , and enter URL of selected image / photo , to upload  "

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment