Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 4 January 2014

Web Site Down


Shuklendu  /  Nitin  /  Kailas,



Yesterday morning , I reported that Job Advt RSS feed does not seem to be working once again for the last 4 days

The counters have remained unchanged

Then , the sites ( CustomizeResume and B2B ) conked out , once again last evening  !

I understand from Nirmit , that the new hard disk which we got 15 days back , was found to be defective and has been returned to the vendor for replacement

But , as I pointed out repeatedly over past 3 weeks , the site goes down every third day !

I would request all of you to give this matter , priority and help solve this problem permanently



hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment