Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 9 January 2014

It was nice meeting you


Dear Monica

It felt nice meeting you in our office , two weeks back

I was happy to learn about your career - progression ; as also of your husband

I presume you are back in USA,

but unable to move out - what with all the raging blizzards  !

As I mentioned during our brief meeting , I opted out of day-to-day operations of 3P , a long time back

For the past few years , I have been busy developing a few job portals - with outside help

Currently , only one is up and running , viz ;


I am yet to find time to promote it

In the meantime , some 6 months back , I launched my personal web site ,


Next month , I plan to launch one more site , in the area of " Internet based Marketing "

I will let you know when launched

But this is where , possibly , you could help me

For this site , I have already compiled a database of some 8,000 Chambers of Commerce , from all over the world

We found this on internet



Now I need  databases  of ,


Trade Associations / Industry Associations ( where Corporate are Members )


Professional Associations ( where individual executives are Members )



For past 4 weeks , we have been searching the net but with limited luck

Are you aware  of any Online sources from where we can download this data ?

Alternately , are there any reliable Database Vendors from whom we can buy this data ?

Although , I am interested in such data for all the countries of the world , I would be happy to make a beginning with USA

All that we need is :

> Name of the Organization

>  Country

>  City

>  Email Id

> Web site URL ( optional )


I would highly appreciate any help that you can provide


with regards,


Parekh Uncle





  

No comments:

Post a Comment