Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 2 January 2014

FW: 25th Year Celebrations


Nirmit,

I cannot forget that

>  I spent the very first day of 3P ( 15 April 1990 ) interviewing candidates for Standard Batteries , with Mr Vibhay Sinha

>  Mr Vibhay Sinha planted the thought of starting 3P

If he is still around , we could plan a small get together of a few HR executives on that day ( 2014 ) and request Mr Sinha to speak


hcp

From: Sonal Thakker
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 12:43 PM
To: 3P Group
Subject: 25th Year Celebrations

Description: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXxmJygehYZiSp9pZk4Q0YOXSzRYt3E_hgVX0KiWQyqjzOgqUCZA




Dear All,

We enter into a year which embarks a new journey for 3P! Over the year we shall plan activities and events for our team, candidates and clients. A few of you who have still not send in your suggestions, do put on your thinking caps and have it send latest by tommo 10 am.

I am sure each one of you is excited and would support in full force with your bright ideas, views and suggestions to make the celebrations even more eventful!
Looking forward to your responses …..


Regards,

Sonal 

No comments:

Post a Comment