Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 4 January 2014

FW: CV of Amar Pradhan


From: Deepak Pradhan [mailto:Deepak.Pradhan@larsentoubro.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 9:41 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: amar pradhan <amar.pradhan12@gmail.com> (amar.pradhan12@gmail.com)
Subject: CV of Amar Pradhan

Dear Sir,

Very Good morning to your Sir and wish you a Very Happy New year.

Just to introduce myself, I am Deepak Pradhan from Corporate HR, L &T, taking care of Campus Recruitment. I had joined L&T in 1983 at Powai Personnel Office (PPO) and was reporting to Ms. Gladys Vaz. 

Sir, I have met you last year at Meeting of the Managing Council of L&T Institute of Technology held on Friday, 5th April, 2013.

I am writing this e-mail to you with a request to find a suitable placement my son Amar, who has completed MBA (Financial Plng).  His CV is attached for your reference. 

His brief academic is given below:

·         BSc Statistics (Ruia college, Mumbai)      2008

·         P.G. Diploma In Actuarial Science from Kalina Campus Mumbai University 2011

·         MBA (Financial Plng) 2013 (Awaiting Results)

Once again request you to find a suitable placement for him.

With kind Regards,

Deepak Pradhan

Deputy General Manager - Talent Acquisition
Larsen & Toubro Limited
Corporate HR & Personnel Department
Gate No. 1, Powai Campus
North Block II,  A wing , 1st floor
Saki Vihar Road, Powai
Mumbai 400 072
Off Tel: 022-67052386
Mob:9870108695



Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com
This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment