Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 6 January 2014

B2B web site launch


Shuklendu

Due to reasons beyond our control , launch of B2B got delayed by 2/3 months

I am glad that , before leaving , Rahul managed to complete and handover the documentation to Nitin

By now , the new recruit must have completed the study of the documentation and ready to start the development work

It will certainly help that , from today , Nitin will be available to guide her

I would request you to review the pending work with Nitin / new recruit and let me know when can we launch

I will phone you in the afternoon

You can make a quick assessment of the pending work by referring to my handwritten notes of 16 Nov ( 9 pages ) and 12 Dec ( 2 pages )

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment