Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 January 2014

B2B


Nitin


I refer to our telecon yesterday

You indicated that B2B will be ready for final review ( taking care of ALL the comments of my handwritten notes of 16 Nov and 12th Dec ) , latest by 15th or 16th

You have promised to phone me on 13th ( Monday ) , to fix the date for the review

I sincerely hope , there is no further postponement and that , you will request Shilpa to put in extra hours , if required , to ensure that there are no surprises during the review meeting

I would even suggest that , we carry out a preliminary review  thru TeamViewer on coming Saturday

As mentioned in my email yesterday , B2B launch date got postponed several times

We must now ensure that we definitely launch it on 16th Jan

I would appreciate your confirmation of this FINAL DATE

hcp







No comments:

Post a Comment