Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 18 January 2014

FW: RSS Feed


Kailas

With Nitin's help , you MUST solve this problem , permanently , on Monday

If this cannot be done for ANY reason , then I would like to know by 11 am on Monday

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 12:25 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: RE: RSS Feed

Dear Sir,

All Scheduled tasks are not working  on the server.

While investigating the issue, we found  that Sql Sever is not connecting using Sql server authentication(Sql Server is connecting using windows authentication only).
 All the scheduled task applications  are using sql server authentication. So tasks are not working.

While trying to change the password for “sa”  user (Sql server authenticated user) through Sql server Management Studio, we are getting below error,

Property IsLocked is not available for Login '[sa]'. This property may not exist for this object, or may not be retrievable due to insufficient access rights. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)”


Kailas : Please check the above error. Is there any issue on the server?


Regards,

Nitin Ruge


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 10:26 AM
To: Nitin Ruge
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil
Subject: RSS Feed

Nitin

Tried to reach you a few minutes back

Could not

RSS Feed not working even today  !

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment