Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 January 2014

RE: Status


Shuklendu

I waited for your call till late evening , yesterday

hcp

From: Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems [mailto:shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 11:12 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: 'Nitin Ruge'; Kailas Patil
Subject: RE: Status

I have resumed office today. I will take stock with Nitin today in the afternoon.

Regards
Shuklendu

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 13 January 2014 8:12
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Nitin Ruge; Kailas Patil
Subject: Status

Shuklendu

During your absence last week , I was in touch with , both Kailas and Nitin

Present status is as follows :

CustomiseResume

    Jobs RSS feed worked for just ONE day during last 10 days or more
  

    The site has not gone down for last 4 days


>  B2B

   Last Monday , Nitin had told me that he will let me know TO-DAY , as to whether I should visit your office for the FINAL REVIEW , on Wednesday or on Thursday , this week .  I await his call

He said , Shilpa was studying my handwritten notes last week

I presume that , by now , she must have started coding for the balance work / pages

To be able to launch the web site by this week-end , is there anything that I can do ?

If so , do let me know

We must not miss our latest target  !

regards

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment