Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 2 January 2014

RE: 3P enters 2014


Sonal

Thanks for your kind comments

I wish you luck in the events that you plan to undertake for celebrating the 25th year of 3P

If - and when - I come across some interesting ideas , I will let you know

regards

hcp

From: Sonal Thakker
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 10:28 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Nirmit Parekh
Subject: 3P enters 2014

Dear Sir,

A very good morning to you Sir and wish you and everyone in the family a healthy and a prosperous new Year ahead!

3P would complete 24 years and would enter into its 25th Year since its inception in 1990. Wishing you and Nirmit Sir a big congratulation for this journey and wishing you loads of success in the years to come!!

I am aware that though our date of incorporation and commencement of our activities is a few months down the line…..the year needs to begin with a bang!

I have taken up the onus to plan activities and manage the events across the year under the guidance from Nirmit Sir and the suggestions received from the larger group! Your inputs are more than welcome.

Once again wishing all of us a successful growth for 3P under your guidance and NHP’s leadership!


Regards,

Sonal

No comments:

Post a Comment