Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Very Useful

Shuklendu   /   Nitin,


Take a look at the feature ,

"  Translate this web site in your comfortable language  "

I tried , Bengali / Gujarati / Marathi

It is simply amazing  ! !

Can we benefit by incorporating this ( readymade API from somewhere ? ) feature in B2B ?

After all , we expect that lakhs of Small and Medium companies , from all around the World , would feel comfortable , creating their Marketing Messages in their OWN language

Especially , when they wish to blast their messages to many other companies of their own country

If we can incorporate this feature before launch , then , we can truly claim that B2B is a GLOBAL PLATFORM

hcp





http://www.hinduterminal.org/2013/12/how-old-is-word-hindu.html

No comments:

Post a Comment