Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 19 December 2013

Status


Nitin



>  RSS feed seems to have re-started . Jobs counters are showing latest figures


>  Yesterday morning , Rahul phoned me re some clarifications on my handwritten notes , left during my last visit to your office on 12th . I have explained in detail . He said , he is planning to complete all the remaining pages by week-end


However , before uploading these pages , it would be nice if he could show these to me thru TeamViewer , so that cosmetic corrections , if any , could be carried out on the spot


>  I hope the corrected database of approx 7800 Chambers emailed to you yesterday , is OK


hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment