Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 21 December 2013

FW: Fantastic


Alpa  /  Vipul,

You may want to take a look at this

May be Pal can help you create your own , online BOTIQUE , while she is here

Call it , her HOME ASSIGNMENT  !

Dadu

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 12:35 PM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: Fantastic

Shuklendu  /  Nitin

Take a look at the fantastic  features / prices being offered by Weebly.com

A book that I am currently reading ( Simply Seven ) , reports that Weebly has helped  create / host , some 6 million web sites by now , of which , some 3 million belong to " Businesses "  !

hcp






No comments:

Post a Comment