Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 December 2013

B2B Web site


Shuklendu   /   Nitin

Thank you for uploading , last evening ,  "  View  Demo  " page

I have not had enough time to check it properly , but on a few occasions , I found that the red balloon did not pop-up , on selection of a city . Pl get someone to test this very thoroughly

I also told Rahul to remove a few lines from the page write-up , as earlier suggested by Shuklendu

These lines should be replaced with ,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"  To see which Marketing Messages you have blasted so far ( and to " which " Cities , and " when " ) , please look -up ,

                                 "   View Blasted Messages - Corporate  "

   This page gives you the complete history of your past Marketing Campaign - to ensure that you do not repeat the same message to same Companies , again and again .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would request you to thoroughly check all page write-ups , to ensure that the page / site functionalities , strictly correspond with what we write

I have also requested you earlier , to display BLANK tabulations to casual visitors , to give them clear idea , as to what kind of info / data , can they expect to see , if they register / login . This is VERY IMPORTANT for attracting them to register

In case there are any other questions , feel free to contact me on mobile

hcp





No comments:

Post a Comment