Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 17 December 2013

FW: Chamber of Commerce


Nitin,

Tushar has carried out the changes that you wanted

The no of chambers ( with full data ) has come down from 26,000 to approx 7800

I hope you will change Country Names into UPPER CASE before uploading

In the meantime , we will continue our efforts to find the missing info for the balance chambers

I hope new recruit has joined and started the balance development work on B2B

hcp

From: Kailas Patil
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 11:19 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Chamber of Commerce

Dear Sir,

As discussed please find the attached files FYR.


Regards,
Kailas Patil


No comments:

Post a Comment