Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 December 2013

B2B Pending Work


Shuklendu,


This morning , I reviewed with Nitin / Rahul , pending work of B2B

We , mainly , looked at my 9 page hand-written note of Nov 16 , when I last visited your office for earlier review

Today , I have used my 2 page note ( - copy left with Nitin ) for review

Pl take a look at this for your own review / assessment

In order to be able to launch ( ie ., send out promo emails to potential subscribers ) on 24th Dec , it is desired that Rahul / Nitin , complete the following  ESSENTIAL features / pages , by 22nd Dec  :


>    Blank Tabulations on 5/6 pages

>    Following pages ;

      *  My Campaign Feedback

      *  Statistics Page ( Public  )

      *   Our Subscribers page

      *   Our USP page

     *    Cannot Advertize ?  page


I understand , Rahul will be available till next week-end and that his replacement is expected to join on Monday

Rest of the items ( from the two notes , dt 16 Nov and 12th Dec ) can be taken up and completed in week thereafter

I would appreciate if you can confirm launch date of 24th Dec

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment