Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 14 December 2013

Database


Here is a database of 538 members of Loksabha

Is there a quick way to extract the Email Ids from the last column ?

Just Email Ids - nothing else

From time to time ( may be once every day ) , I would like to send to all of them , my daily blog

Is there any similar site from where you can find , email Ids of Members of Legislative Assemblies ( MLA s ) of all 26 States ?

If so , I would appreciate , Ujwala to compile the same , as well

hcp




No comments:

Post a Comment