Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 October 2023

YOUR ARTICLE IN MEDIUM

 Suman,

 

Just read your following article in Medium :

 

Fun use of my personal AI writing my board report alongside GPT-3.

In this article, you point out the various “ uses “ of Personal.ai for various “ needs “ of people

This makes your article, some kind of a MANUAL / INSTRUCTION

Here is what I propose to enable people to easily “ Find / locate “ that article :

You might recall that in the REVISED U/I of ,  “ www.DigitalAvatarOfHemenParekh.com “ ,  one of the TITLE is :

“  How will this help me ? “

Answer :

“ By creating your own AVATAR ( at Personal.ai ), you can invite and chat up with hundreds of your contacts SIMULTANEOUSLY .

  May be someday soon, your AVATAR will start chatting with their AVATARS ! “

In this line, I now plan to add >  To know what your Avatar is capable of , read these GUIDE  “

 SOM (market we can acquire now).

Our SOM = Personal Knowledge Creators or Workers are a group of humans who work with knowledge for a living, such as analysts and knowledge analysts. Personal Knowledge Creators are focused on individual knowledge consumption and creation, in contrast to organizational knowledge.

Regards,

Hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment