Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 October 2023

Some Good News

 https://blog.personal.ai/fun-use-of-my-personal-ai-writing-my-board-report-alongside-gpt-3-9aadf8d04618

 

Kartavya,

 

This may give you some idea of what Personal.ai is meant for / headed for

 

This morning, I received a message from Sahiti of Personal.ai ( with whom, I had a Zoom meeting on 18th ), saying that very soon, she will send a consolidated reply to all our queries ( main being : “ Will personal.ai support “ Digital Avatar of Hemen Parekh “ U/ I from the background ? )

 

I will forward it to you as soon as received . Based on that, we may decide whether to meet on Friday or next Monday

 

Regards,

 

hemendrabhai

No comments:

Post a Comment