Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 October 2023

Recording of Handwritten pages

 Sandeep,

 

We have kept this project on “ hold “ till we hear from Suman re outcome of his experiment with Whisper

 

May be , you may want to try out Whisper on your own, without waiting for feedback from Suman

 

In the meantime, you may want to take a look at following article :

 

https://tosny.medium.com/3-apps-i-use-for-notes-everyday-with-1-you-definitely-dont-use-311e16f22c77

 

Extract :

 

3. Notion

But for me, Notion still has its place. Reluctantly, it still does some things better than Capacities, but having years of a headstart and approaching different problems, they aren’t going to cover every single feature just yet. Notion does my favourite thing the best: databases. Once they added linked databases, I fell in love with them even more. Multiple views with the same data, filtered and sorted exactly how you want. This is simply brilliantly done in Notion and they deserve their high user figures, absolutely.

 

As a result, there are still many things that I track using Notion that I don’t think translate well into Capacities’ view of databasing such as my favourite page called Events, which tracks all the progress I have made or am making. For now, Notion is the best option for something like this, but we will see what the future brings.

 

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment