Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 October 2023

DIGITAL AVATAR

 Kartavya,

 

Following is the link to my “ Personal ai lounge “ :

 

https://hemen.personal.ai/messaging/network/hemen-ai-lounge

 

You ( or any other invitee to whom I send this link ) can ask questions and get answers . Pl do try

 

Obviously it is far from giving answers which are “ sensible / relevant “

 

But it is “ work in process “

 

I believe the more question it “ fields “ , the more relevant will it get

 

In her email, Sahiti had suggested “ redirecting “ a visitor to my Digital Avatar page to this “ Lounge Page “ , for asking questions and getting answers

 

This is not acceptable to me

 

I just don’t want a visitor to leave my page . Everything must happen on my page

 

Once you ( and may be your colleague ) had opportunity to study the U/I which I have sent to you earlier, pl phone me as to when we can meet and discuss our next move

 

In the meantime, if you have any questions re Suman’s suggestion of integrating using an API , feel free to write to Suman directly

 

Regards,

 

hemenbhai

No comments:

Post a Comment