Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 October 2023

RE: Adding New AND Relevant Content to my Personal.ai , automatically

 Hello Suman,

 

 

This feature is encouraging and will enable me to upload those “ relevant “ news-links on my AI page ( not lounge page ), as suggested by you

 

I suppose, my AI will read the text / parse  it to find “ keywords “ / calculate “ frequency of occurrence “  / create memory blocks / save in stack

 

Question :

 

How will AI “ associate / link “ the news item with those few PAST BLOGS on the same / similar “ subject / topic “ ?

 

How will AI conclude that this just uploaded NEW content belongs to the SAME FAMILY of my past BLOGS , cantered around SAME / SIMILAR topic  ?

 

Eg :

 

Only this morning, I came across a news item concerning “ Sharing of information among 25 government agencies / departments / ministries / States “

 

On this subject, I sent my first suggestion in 2014 ( a BLOG sent to Cabinet Ministers as e-mail ) , followed up by 17 more blogs / emails

 

Followed by this blog / email of to-day  >  https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/11/ed-says-no-ed-escape-of-data.html

 

Will my AI notice that quite a few KEYWORDS ( highlighted in BOLD ), are the same in 2014 blog and  in today’s news item  ?

 

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

In my earlier business of “ matching candidate RESUMES with JOB ADVTS posted on portals “ , I had developed following logic ( may be obsolete being 19 years ago ) :

 

 

Ø  https://hcpnotes.blogspot.com/2003/11/match-index-kill-job-search.html#.Y4V1YnZByUk

 

Ø  https://hcpnotes.blogspot.com/2006/10/guru-match-algorithm.html#.Y4V6d3ZByUk

 

 

 


 

Hi Hemen,

Yes, you can do that. Make sure you input them from your AI and not in your lounge. 

 

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 9:33 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

I understand

 

But would it help if I copy paste these hyperlinks in my ai input page ?

 

Will it generate memory blocks by inputting the text behind those links ?

 

Hemen

 

With best regards

 

Hemen Parekh



Subject: Re: Adding New AND Relevant Content to my Personal.ai , automatically

 

Hi Hemen, auto scrapping web is a bigger undertaking although we want to be able to automate data inputs from known sources and integrations such as emails, text, blogs etc. 

We'll likely partner with some when the time is right. 

 

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 3:55 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Hello Suman :

My website ( www.hemenparekh.in ) contains thousands of documents , written by me over past  several years

In these, I have written about dozens of subjects / topics , which my AI identifies as following “ Keywords “ :

Powai / WRO / CWH / Pune / Feni / Dempo / Goa / letters / Vasudevan / mechanic / Caterpillar / representative / time / work / Baretto / sind / thirties / homi / pai / absence / attitude / section… etc

Next to each word is a number within bracket , which , I presume, denotes the “ Frequency of Occurrence “  of that word , within a small piece of text ( content ) just uploaded

However, this piece of text where I expressed my OPINION about that subject or listed a set of SUGGESTIONS ,  could be a few years old.

Now, on that same TOPIC , new knowledge / findings / news , continue to get added every day / week / month

It is necessary for my AI to IMBIBE this new – and RELEVANT – knowledge and keep learning / keep up-to-date on that subject

Once in a while, I cut out that piece of information from newspapers / websites and ( when time and energy permit ), write a fresh BLOG and upload it on my website as also on my AI page

With each passing day, this is getting more and more difficult

As a result , ( like my Physical Avatar ) my Digital Avatar – my AI , too is getting out-dated / obsolete

When a visitor ( to my web page under design ) asks a question and gets an answer quoting what I suggested in year 2012 ( already implemented by the Govt in 2015 ) , visitor is going to be turned off / get disillusioned !

However , if my answer goes on to add what news ( about that subject / topic ) appeared in newspaper last week , then the CONTEXTUAL RELEVANCE and CREDIBILITY , goes up

Trick would be for my AI to “ scour “ the web , find news in which those KEYWORDS appear, scrape that news, add to my AI and convert into Memory Blocks !

In your ROAD-MAP, are you planning to add such a project ?

Following tabulation shows a few such news items about which SUBJECT, I have written BLOGS in the past

Regards,

Hemen

Srl No

Subject Link

Keyword

 

 

 

1

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/34-decline-in-farm-fires-in-sangrur-455129

 

Farm, Fire, Stubble , Burn

2

https://zeenews.india.com/electric-vehicles/maharashtra-msrtc-to-add-over-5000-electric-buses-to-its-fleet-fares-to-be-kept-low-2537940.html

 

Electric Bus , Wet Lease

3

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/voices/which-sectors-would-benefit-from-indias-navigation-system-navic/

 

NaVIC, GPS, Navigation System

4

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/dehradun/uttarakhand-now-heavy-lift-drones-to-carry-injured-relief-aid/articleshow/95775041.cms

 

Drones

5

https://www.news18.com/news/india/cant-livestream-court-proceedings-without-third-party-apps-sc-registry-6485083.html

 

Supreme Court , TV, Proceedings

6

https://www.greaterkashmir.com/national-2/centre-to-scrap-over-15-year-old-govt-vehicles

 

Vehicle Scrapping, Alang, Grave Yard

 


 

--

Co-edited by my personal AI​​.

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

Tw: @sumankanuganti 

No comments:

Post a Comment