Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 October 2023

Our Talk yeterday

 Hello Joe,

 

 

At the outset , many thanks for our discussions yesterday

 

For the sake of confidentiality, I am not recapitulating here , what :

 

Ø  We discussed

Ø  You shared about future plans of IKIN

Ø  You agreed to do next

 

 

In the meantime, you may want to lookup following Video about Atal Innovation Mission ( of our Central Govt ), which has set up  9500 + Atal Tinkering Labs ,  in which , 75 lakh ( 7.5 million ) students are actively participating

 

https://youtu.be/zUzDq0PsZmE

 

Since it is a long ( 42 min ) video, you may want to skip most of it and just look up few minutes at >  29 Min and 39 Min

 

 

Atal Tinkering Labs are having many Corporate Partners , prominent among which are :

 

Ø  Aws / WNS / DELL / IBM / SAP / Adobe / Intel / Microsoft / Dassault Systems  etc

 

 

Should IKIN wish to become a “ Partner “ of AIM , you can express your interest at :

 

AIM Partnership Interest Form

 

 

Question :

 

How can IKIN ( as a “ partner “ ) contribute to an Atal Tinkering Lab ?

 

Answer :

 

Selling IKIN ARC ( large format – tablet format – smartphone format ), is just one of the things

 

Here is a rather comprehensive list of how Srishti Robotics are helping Atal Tinkering Labs :

 

Set Up ATL at Your School with Us

 

With regards,

 

Hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment