Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 October 2023

3DBear XR Webinar

 Hello, Jussi

 

 

Came across your ad in today’s Times of India re : 3D Bear XR Webinar ( on 26 July / 8:00 pm / IST ) , for which I have registered and look forward to attend

 

Theme is >  Using AR / VR to make learning more creative and fun for children

 

And process is > 3D Bear is an app that is built on the principle of “ Learning by Creating “ with AR

 

This sounds great since a student will NOT require to purchase any AR / VR headset

 

Govt of India has recently launched a project to “ Educate – Train – Impart Skills “ to some 300 million ( 30 Crore ) students ( from both , Schools and Colleges )

 

India has around :

 

Ø 1.15 million Schools

Ø 50,000 + College

Ø 18,000 Industrial Training Institutes ( ITI )

 

I presume this “  SKILLS IMPARTING “ would require delivering following courses ( representative list – not comprehensive ) :

 

 

#   Basic Education

 

     Physics – Chemistry – Maths – Biology etc

 

 

 

#   Professional Education

 

     Civil – Mechanical – Electrical – Electronics Engineering etc.

 

     Healthcare – Medical Degrees – Nursing – Pharmacology  etc.

 

 

 

#   Factory Shop-floor Skills

 

     Machining ( Additive – Subtractive ) – Welding – Carpentry – Masonry – Wiring etc

 

 

 

During the webinar , I would appreciate if you could elaborate on the following issues :

 

Ø  Are such COURSES built into your APP ? If yes, can you please provide a LIST ?  If not , then from where can a student “ fetch “ such courses for delivery through your App ?

Ø  If courses have to be “ fetched and deployed “ from other online sources,  into your App , how much would these cost ?

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Mumbai – India

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

 

One attachment • Scanned by Gmail
 

No comments:

Post a Comment