Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 October 2023

RE: Your Opportunity to get heard

 

Your Opportunity to get heard

 

 

A few days back, I wondered if one of the readers would launch a Google Survey where citizen can express what they think about the “ Actual Achievement “ by the NDA government ( as of July 2022 ), as against BJP’s  Election Manifesto of 2019 ( - called “ Sankalp Patra “ )

 

Without waiting, I have gone ahead and prepared such an “ OPINION  POLL / CITIZEN FEEDBACK “

 

I urge every reader to :

Ø  Take out a few minutes from their busy schedules to fill in the SURVEY ( click following link )

Ø  Forward this message / link to ALL of their CONTACTS , with a request to fill in the survey

Ø  Forward this message to who-so-ever you believe wants to give feedback to the Govt

 

“ Aggregated / Annonymous “ results will be published on :

Ø  WhatsApp / Facebook  / LinkedIn / Twitter / www.hemenparekh.in

Ø  Results will also get e-mailed to our Cabinet Ministers and Policy Makers

 

Remember :

Ø  Unless exercised, “ Freedom of Speech “ is an empty slogan

Ø  People get the Government that they deserve

Ø  Your only option is to “ Persevere “

 

Assurance :

Ø  This survey is absolutely ANONYMOUS

 

To those who feel inconvenienced by this unsolicited message, I offer my apology in advance

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

22nd July 2022

 

Click: https://forms.gle/R5u2TnkTcGKov4ye9

No comments:

Post a Comment