Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 6 November 2018

RE: Wishing you a very Happy Diwali


Dear Vani and Ratnam,

Bharati joins me in wishing you a very happy Diwali

Regards,

hcp

From: Srinivasa Ratnam [mailto:vanisri1@outlook.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 9:45 AM
To: Mr. H.C. Parekh
Subject: Wishing you a very Happy Diwali

Dear Bharati and HCP,
On this day of joyous festivities- including the new clothes to wear, the delicious food and snacks to taste, and the firecrackers to fire- Vani & I wish you and your family a very Happy Deepavali.

May there be an abundance of happiness and health.
May our friendship continue to flourish!

Regards,
Vani & Ratnam



No comments:

Post a Comment